My client was established in 1898 and provides Investment and Financial Planning advice to clients. In 2001 they opened their Hong Kong office, based in Admiralty, and from this office they assist clients across Hong Kong, China, Japan and Taiwan.
They have been helping expatriates make the most of their money for more than a century. Tax-led financial advice remains the foundation of their business for British expatriates living in Hong Kong.
- working closely with an existing experience financial advisor
- managing and preparing client files
- identifying areas for planning and finding suitable solutions to meet the clients’ needs in achieving their financial goals
- presenting personalised / holistic investment solutions to clients alongside a senior advisor
- liaising with our tax teams
- preparing detailed draft recommendation/suitability reports including detailed cash flow/retirement planning analysis
- helping in building and maintaining long-term relationship with clients
- performance of ad hoc assignments
- fluent written & spoken English
- experience in working with expatriates
- detail minded/organized with a strong sense of responsibility
- team player with excellent communication skills
- knowledge of financial services world
- Existing Chartered status, or Certified Financial Planner status.
- driven and entrepreneurial with the ability to work independently
- Opportunity for development of the appropriate individual to a Senior Financial advisor, over the course of 2 years
- Experience working within the UK financial or tax services would be an advantage
- Estate Planning
- Expatriate Tax