Financial Advisor – Geneva, Switzerland
CHF 2,500 per month (£1,900) plus commission
Our client is looking to expand their successful team of Financial Advisors to take their ongoing success to the next level. This is a perfect opportunity for a driven, ambitious candidate to cement their financial career in Switzerland, home to many of the world’s largest and most influential organisations, enviable mountain ranges, endless lakes and sweet delicacies.
Based in the financial heart of Geneva, they offer clients financial advice across multiple platforms under one roof ensuring both the protection and growth of their financial security. Their culture is simple – ‘investing in staff is crucial to the company’s success’ and their rapid growth has allowed them to expand across 4 locations (Geneva, Basel, Zurich & Lausanne).
In addition to the salary, you’ll receive a company pension build in line with all the advantages of Swiss regulation. Clear avenues for career progression, relocation assistance, access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise in financial planning and the chance to work alongside some of the world’s most successful financial institutions and private banks.
- Ongoing investment market analysis to strengthen the advice provided to clients
- Identifying both short-term and long-term clients’ needs to build confidence in the business
- Developing and leading a business development manager/paraplanner to complement your professional objectives
- Networking with potential future clients
- Adding your success to the long-term strategy of the business
- Closing pre-qualified leads
- Proven success as a wealth manager/financial advisor (3 years +)
- No prior regulatory sanctions or evidence of unsuitable advice
- At least CISI Level 4 or equivalent
- Able to relocate (fully supported)
- Seasoned client developer
- Organised multi-tasker
- Self-starter, motivated by success and financial rewards
Though in no way essential, a degree in Business, Economics or Finance and/or experience leading a sales team would be advantageous.
If you’re looking to cement your career in financial planning in one of the world’s leading financial hotspots then this could be the opportunity for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job