Our client is a thriving Wealth Management firm seeking to appoint an experienced Financial Advisor to operate within the Manchester Region. The business has an excellent reputation and work in conjunction with two partner organisations, as a result they have a strong pipeline of quality leads. The client very much works in partner-ship with their advisors providing a support network to generate leads, provide administration and paraplanning support, marketing, ongoing training and compliance support.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Advisor, you will be seeking the next step in your career, perhaps you are a self-employed Advisor looking for extra support and a pipeline of genuine, quality leads. Or you may currently work within an established firm and be frustrated by your earning potential. This is a self-employed opportunity and therefore your earning potential is significant and uncapped, typical OTE £80,000 plus.
The benefits include:
- Access to client leads - referred from the firm or via their network of Introducers
- Administration support - to maximise the time available for both new and existing clients.
- On-going Training, Development and Team support.
- Ability to continue working on your own existing clients, if applicable (but not essential)
The ideal candidate:
- You should have minimum Level 4/Diploma qualification
- Hold current Competent Adviser Status (CAS)
- Be able to understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service.
- Meet agreed objectives and targets.
- This opportunity is ideal for experienced Advisers who want to develop the long term financial interests of clients with the support of a modern and professionally run business, in an environment where you can build a long-term career benefitting from the associated financial rewards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"