My client is an award-winning financial planning organisation. This role will cover the wider South West as clients are based from Bristol to Penzance.
This is an established client bank that is being actively managed at this time. Does not require client bank. But for an Advisor to come in and build on what has already been achieved over the last 10 years and actively manage and build on very strong foundations.
- Client bank is solid HNW clients generally have £100k-£200K in assets and looking at a mix of investments, pensions and IHT cases.
- My client is looking for a long term Advisor who would relish the opportunity to look after a client bank that has been nurtured and established over a number of years.
- You must be keen to develop new business but also service the needs of current client.
- While you don't need to be chartered, they will fully support you to get to level 6.
- You will work in a small team based across the South West but with national support.
- An option to work from home with also a combination of work from the Exeter office, who will provide admin and paraplanning support.
- This would open up if you are based west or north of Exeter - but would be comfortable covering a wide area as clients are spread across the 5 regional counties from Cornwall to Avon. ( But not all in one day!)
- Any further exams at G60, AF3 or AF7 would be positively welcomed.
- Fully flexible benefits scheme
- Employee share scheme
- Pension plan
- Private Health
- Excellent holiday allowance
If you feel you have the experience and knowledge and hold a minimum of Diploma level 4 CII. Please send your CV profile or call and discuss in further detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job