An established Financial Management company, based in Harpenden, is now looking for a Financial Advisor to join their growing team. Having just celebrated their 25th anniversary, the company prides themselves on helping their clients at all stages of their financial journey and working with them to achieve their financial long term goals.
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Salary: £35,000 + bonus
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (this increases to 23 days after 3 years’ service)
- Auto enrolment Pension
- Onsite Parking
- Staff Social Events
- Funding towards study for chartered qualifications
- Contribute to the success of the business by further developing the portfolio of existing clients
- Gain referrals where possible
- Identify new leads and business opportunities
- Contact clients and arrange meetings
- Conduct reviews of client’s financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Provide the highest level of financial advice & customer service
- Comply with legislative, financial, procedural & quality requirements
- CII Level 4 Diploma is essential
- Previous experience in a wealth management or financial planning role is required
- Knowledge of Standard Life Wrap, Cofunds & Ascentric Wrap is beneficial, although not essential
- Knowledge of Office Suite, Adviser Office, O & MProfiler & Virtual Cabinet
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.