Are you an Independent Financial Adviser looking for your next opportunity? Would you like to join a fast-growing, national wealth management firm, who can provide you with a client bank, support and leads? We have this exact opportunity, with a leading, highly successful firm based in London.
My client is a national wealth management firm, who specialises in private wealth planning, personal financial management and corporate benefit solutions.
Develop and maintain a bank of high net worth clients through close working relationships with clients and business referral Partners. You will be given a client bank worth £15million funds under management to take over and develop.
- Work closely with clients to provide customised recommendations to help them achieve their financial goals
- Consult with clients on investment strategies
- Respond to client questions and requests
- Track and translate investment performance and make recommendations
- Build strong and long lasting relationships with clients
- Establish a network of referrals
To be successful you will need
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Diploma qualified as a minimum
- Experience liaising with high net worth clients
- Must hold an appropriate qualification in Wealth Management or Investment Advice and Management, or equivalent
If successful, you will benefit from
- A salary of up to £60,000
- Client bank available to the new Adviser
- Admin, paraplanning, compliance support provided
- Leads also provided
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a national and highly successful brand, who are looking for experienced individuals who can demonstrate the ability to inform, influence and advise others. If this is you, send across your CV and we will be in touch with more information.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'