Job Title:Financial Adviser
Salary:£50,000 - £80,000 Basic Salary
Experience (essential): At least 3 years advising experience.
Qualifications (essential): Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)
- As a Financial Advisor you will retain existing clients as well as bring on new business with a high level of honest quality service, this will then allow you to truly maximise your earning potential.
- All expenses paid, Perk Box, PHI, Death in Service.
- Admin and Paraplanning Support provided.
- A large HNW client bank to be serviced.
- Founded over 100 years ago.
- 8 specialist departments with over 300 staff members
- Offices throughout the East.
Don’t delay! We’re hiring for an immediate start date. Click the apply button below to start the job application process.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with me, Lewis Byford, Director.
Alternatively find me on LinkedIn and send me a message.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'