Recruit UK have been retained by a financial planning and advice practice with a national presence that have experienced year on year growth with a recent number of high profile acquisitions . This practice offer a holistic financial planning service to private and corporate clients, with a strong regional presence in Scotland, North England and London.
Due to a consistent stream of new business and lead generation as a result of a dedicated internal and external introducer function this practice has an abundance of HNW clients for an experienced Financial Advisers to inherit and grow.
This position will provide a Financial Adviser who is proactive in their approach to business development with the opportunity to significantly increase their AUM and earning potential. You will be given a HNW client bank from day one, and will be supported in growing this with marketing, business development and lead generation support.
- Hold level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Have previous experience providing financial advice across Investments, Pensions & Protection
- Broad knowledge of financial advice and products within a whole of market environment
- Progression towards Chartered status (Advantageous)
- Existing book of business (Advantageous)
Independent Financial Adviser, Financial Planner, Financial Consultant, IFA, Wealth Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"