Are you a Financial Adviser who is looking to build strong relationships in North Yorkshire? Are you looking to spend as much time with clients as possible?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a multi-award winning national insurance company that offers financial advice covering protection, pensions, investments and IHT solutions. They are actively looking for a self-motivated and capable Financial Adviser who can build relationships easily and establish trust with their existing clients.
- Provide advice on protection, pensions, investments and IHT solutions
- Identify and manage sales opportunities through an understanding of life-style planning, market knowledge and structured fact finds
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure that all client portfolios are reviewed in line with clients' changing requirements
- Look after high value cases of £500,000 plus
- To act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, and persons connected with the company
- To act in a professional capacity with external and internal customers to deliver the Company's culture and ethos to build a respected and valuable business
- A client-focused Financial Adviser who wants to continue to provide advice, and who has the ability, intellect and confidence to deal with wealthy individuals
- Excellent relationship builder who can quickly establish credibili to earn trust and confidence
- Highly motivated and able individual with demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience covering protection, pensions and investments
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Basic salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped sales incentive scheme paid monthly together with a group bonus scheme
- Year 1 underpin available based on evidence of earnings
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after 5 years' service and the option to buy & sell up to 5 days per year
- Lease car up to equivalent monthly allowance of £400
- Defined contribution pension up to a maximum of 20% total contribution based on 8% being paid by yourself and 12% by the business
- Subsidised gym membership
- Study support to achieve chartered status
- Paraplanning support for complex cases
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"