Employed Financial Adviser, no clients needed.
Excellent base salary, based in Kent.
Ideally previous IFA experience.
To build new client relationships
* To maintain and develop existing client relationships through effective ongoing service to help minimise attrition, and to deliver new client instructions and client referrals as a result of satisfied clients
* To deliver suitable, tailored, personalised wealth advice
* To achieve and maintain professional competence as defined within the Company's Professional Standards Framework
* To manage existing client base and prospect resource on an ongoing basis
* To ensure clients have the right asset allocation to achieve their financial objectives with the minimum level of risk
* To ensure all client portfolios are reviewed at least annually in line with clients' changing risk attitudes and strategic requirements
* Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis
* Resilience and perseverance
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
* Ability to exhibit tact and diplomacy in all dealings with colleagues and clients
* Active listening skills: perceptive to clients' needs
* Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job