Bright Blue are pleased to be woking with a top financial consultants in the heart of manchester city centre. they provide expertise in accountancy solutions and commercial business advisory services.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either at the office or in clients’ homes or business premises
- Conducting in-depth reviews of client’s financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements
- Completing client risk analysis
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Designing financial strategies in line with CIP and where required, with the use of cash flow modelling
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions
- Researching information from various services, including providers of financial products
- Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- Communicating and introduce other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Producing financial reports
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and the advised products.
- Adhere to CIP
- Maintain minimum continuous professional development of 35 hours (21 structured/14 unstructured)
- Comply with firm’s compliance procedures
- Comply with training and competence scheme
- Demonstrate awareness and practical application of the principles of TCF
- Commitment to maintaining statement of professional standards (Mandatory)
- Working hours are linked to expected KPI’s and revenue targets
Skills and Experience
- Minimum Level 4 diploma qualified
- Capable of explaining complex information simply and clearly
- Strong networking skills and able to establish relationships with clients
- Research and analytical skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- The ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Tom Fryers or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.
- Financial Services