Financial Adviser - Home Based
The Role : Financial Advisor (ideal specialism, Pensions)
Location : Home Based
Salary : You will not be disappointed
We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced, client centric, Financial Advisor to join a multinational, blue chip organisation. You will be part of a team providing financial advice to existing customers who are approaching retirement.
This is a home based role working with current clients only so therefore no cold calling or selling, will be required.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of the customer journey providing tailored recommendations and ensuring a high level of ongoing service. Acting as the conscience of the business, you'll ensure customers are treated fairly and are offered appropriate products and services.
Your key skills must include an exceptional listening ability, fine attention to detail and the ability to really understand the client's needs and desired outcomes.
This is an ideal opportunity to become a specialist in this field within an organisation that will develop and nurture your skills and talents.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Company Car, Laptop & Phone
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy / sell up to 5 additional days
- Life Insurance 8 x basic salary
- Choice of a selection of office equipment for your home office
What The Company's Employees Say:" I have worked here for 11 years, in that time I have gained many skills as well as training and knowledge. I have learned a lot about myself and how far I can go in my career. I got on well with most employees here, it was like a family. "
" Great benefits, fantastic opportunities and talented people who really care about their customers. Best job ever as I had with so many chances to shine with positive role models who took delight in seeing me succeed and do a good job."
- A regulated level 4 qualification from an organisation who's examining body is recognised by the FCA e.g. Chartered Insurance Institute Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Certified Adviser Status held within the past 5 years (CF30)
- R04 or equivalent qualification, or a minimum of 12 months experience in providing advice to customers approaching retirement
- Up to date, relevant CPD
- Full UK driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job