Our award winning client based in Christchurch is looking for financial sales advisers to join a close knit teams of sales advisers and paraplanners.
You will use an approved advice process to research, recommend and arrange insurance products for clients and to continue to build a long-term relationship with your clients to ensure that you are meeting their continuous ongoing needs.
- To provide exceptional Client service building long term relationships
- Follow approved network and FCA advice process guidelines.
- Awareness of the relevant legislation governing the regulation of products
- To work towards the company compliance standards and professional development scheme
- Talking to clients about their current finances and future plans
- Explaining details of products to clients
- Preparing clear recommendations
- Negotiating with providers of financial products
- Keeping clients regularly updated about their investments
- Keeping up to date with new products and changes in the law.
- Decision making skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to work to demanding deadline.
- Ability to deal with complex customer queries.
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
- Attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
Salary depending of experience + benefits
Apply Now for more information