We are currently recruiting on behalf of a new innovative company providing online financial advisory services to UK retail clients with an ambition to quickly become a market leader. The company is run by a team of financial and technological specialists from the head offices in London.
Right now, they are looking for experienced Snr Financial Adviser to join our team to help build an exciting business bringing quality and cost-effective service to clients.
Duties and responsibilities
- Servicing new and existing clients via video chat and phone, all leads are provided by the company.
- Participate in investment committee.
- Communicate with paraplanners and administrators.
- Provide client and personal feedback to management team on platform features and functionality.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma level qualified, having Chartered status or progression towards this would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Financial Adviser.
- A proven track record through successful past performance in advisory roles.
- Ideally have experience of remote communication with clients.
- Excellent technical/product knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate with another team members, other advisers, paraplanners, administrators.
- No requirement to bring existing clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity where all leads are provided and set up for you to grow and develop, there is full back office support freeing you up to give holistic advice. An excellent employed package with basic salary up to £65,000 with high additional bonus potential and benefits is on offer.
- Financial Advisory
- Financial Planning
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Wealth Management