Are you an experienced Financial Adviser looking for new opportunities in Hull?
My client is an award winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers providing services to both private and corporate clients. They have an excellent reputation for providing impartial financial solutions and are looking for an Adviser to join their busy team.
To be successful you will need
- Competent Adviser status
- Minimum Diploma Level 4 qualification (or equivalent)
- A successful and proven track record of advising clients and generating referrals
- Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
- Previous supervision or management experience would be an advantage
If successful, you will benefit from
- Impressive benefits package including, basic salary with bonus scheme, mileage allowance, 23+ days holiday, private medical insurance, PHI, pension scheme and 4 x death in service
- Full client support, research and paraplanning service is provided
- Basic salary, plus bonus - OTE £50,000+
- Career progression opportunities including, professional training and qualifications
- Excellent commutable location
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job