Financial Adviser, North Manchester: Basic Salary £21,000 with Bonuses taking the On Target Earnings to £65,000+
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well respected name within the Financial Services industry. They are looking to recruit an additional Financial Adviser to their growing team in North Manchester - Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Darwen
The Role of Financial Adviser:
Reporting directly to the area manager the successful candidate will sell a a range of Personal Insurance, Savings, Investment, Pension Planning and Protection products to customer in their homes. You will receive full, award winning training and given all the tools required.
Candidate Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must have previous target driven sales experience, ideally from the Financial Services sector
- Successful sales background with experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Presentable, with a personable approach - you’ll be meeting customers at their home
- High levels of motivation to achieve and exceed the set sales targets
- Excellent written & Verbal Communication and Customer Service skills are essential for this position
- Previous job stability, our client is looking for someone career minded
- Facilities for a home office set up
Some previous experience working within the Financial Services (Mortgages, Pensions, Loans, Investment or Personal Banking) industry would be an advantage for the role, however it is not essential for the role. Our client is more interested in candidates who have a strong, target driven sales background that can transfer their skills.
Benefits Include:Competitive benefits package including - Uncapped Bonuses, Award Winning Training, Fully Expensed Company Car, Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension and Life Insurance.
Salary: Basic Salary of £21,000 per year with bonuses taking the package to £40,000 to £65,000. The top earners at the company are currently earning in excess of £80,000
This is a fantastic opportunity where leads are provided and set up for you to grow and develop, there is full back office support freeing you up to sell the company products.
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job