- Lead sources include national joint ventures with accountancy practices; regular, qualified leads from a dedicated business development team at head office; and clients from acquisitions across the UK.
- Their HNW clients generally have £200k+ in assets and their introducers include top 10 accountancy practices and national solicitor firms.
- They are looking for dynamic, motivated Advisers who wish to progress their career with a household name. If you don't have clients, you must be keen to develop new business. They will give you the training and the tools to do so, but there isn't an infinite number of clients to service.
- While you don't need to be chartered, they will fully support you to get to level 6, both financially and in terms of study days.
- Bonuses, which can be as much as 100% of salary, are based on fee income, and they will set a very low fee income target (as low as £30k in year one) initially to allow you familiarise yourself with the company culture without feeling pressured.
- They use cash flow planning tools have both bespoke and central investment management services, with HNW leads coming from their established investment management team.
- You will work in a small team of 3 - 6 Advisers, while the Senior Manager of the team will assist with local business development and help you arrange seminars alongside introducers, if required.
- The company will allow you to work from home and from a local office, which will provide admin and paraplanning support.
- Salaries increase with length of service and progression. Many established financial planners in the company are now on six figure salaries.
- Benefits include company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection and 25 days annual leave.
- The successful candidate could have 2 years or 20 years' experience as an Adviser. A proactive attitude is far more important to this company than experience.
If the role sounds of interest, and you can either bring a small client following, introducers or a passion for winning new clients, please do not hesitate to contact me on the number below.
0117 930 4820
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job