Start Date: March 2018
We are pleased to represent a Financial Services firm that boasts over 100 years of rich heritage offering families Financial Advice across the UK. They seek an Adviser to join the business in a face to face role to work with clients in Wolverhampton.
The business has worked with families for generations, developing a close bond with these clients based on trust, integrity and professionalism. This opportunity would suit a smart and presentable character with a proven track record in face to face sales, the ability to build rapport with customers and who has an appetite to develop a career within the financial industry.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be required to achieve regular sales of new business to attain individual and company sales objectives whilst providing on going quality customer service.
This will include advising clients on a range of financial products in their homes, including savings plans, insurance and protection policies. An existing client base will be provided which you would develop and build upon with referrals and new members. In addition, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
• Service existing customers through regular reviews
• Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews
• Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required
• Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues
• Complete all documentation required by the Company
• Act in accordance with the FCA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives
• Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager
Previous sales experience would be advantageous, but not essential, as full training will be given. You must be able to demonstrate your high levels of customer service and self-motivation.
Applicants should possess a good standard of education and a full driving license is essential, as the role is field based travelling to clients’ homes.
You will be provided with award winning training, a fully expensed company car, an open-ended bonus structure and enjoy excellent company benefits.
• £21,000 basic salary
• Monthly commission
• Company Car
• 4 x DIS
• 20 days holiday rising to 25 over first 5 years plus bank holidays
• Annual sales incentives
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services