Financial Adviser - Wealth - HK - Financial Package
This is an opportunity to work in Hong Kong as a Financial Adviser, dealing with the wealth ex-pat market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience working overseas, in a buoyant market (affluent ex-pats) in a sunnier climate.
You do not need to have full Level 4 Diploma, though it would help, as long as you have experience working as a Financial Adviser, ideally overseas.
Over the last twenty years this company has differentiated itself from other Independent Financial Advisors in Asia, not only by the first class advice they give, but also by the Wealth Management Consultants who represent them.
It is now looking for principled, professional people with a pride and passion to work as Wealth Management Consultants in their offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Ideal candidates will be eager to work and learn, have the energy to achieve the highest standards in everything they do, whilst delivering in a demanding fast-paced but highly rewarding environment.
In return the company offers highly competitive remuneration packages, world class training, and the opportunity to share their vision. Candidates should have the desire to understand the business, and to show that they have the commitment and skills.
• Established over 20 years (recent re-branding)
• Licensed in all territories
• Highly professional / excellent reputation
• Excellent 'launch’ and training / development programme
• Offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai with offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi to be opened towards the end of 2015.
• 80- staff members; 4,000 clients
• Regular client seminars in all 3 locations
Candidate Profile / Package:
• Experienced - financial services experience
• Social / Sporting interest
• Ambitious / goal orientated / History of success
• Contacts in chosen location an advantage.
• Must be prepared to sit local and international exams
o Bespoke Financial Pacakges for example £2,000 payable for 1st 6 months (non-refundable)
o Up to 60% commission thereafter
o Share scheme participation
o Client Buy-out scheme when leaving the business.
o Marketing budget
This role is being dealt with by Mark Hazzard, Goldstone Laine Recruitment