NJR Recruitment are currently working with one of the first IFAs in the UK to receive the Gold Standard Investors in People award. Gaining Corporate Chartered Status in 2010 and standing in the top 4% of the country's IFA Firms by qualification, our Client offers an excellent career path for the right candidate.
Due to continued expansion two new exciting opportunities are now available for an experienced Administrator with a proven background working within a Financial Planning Practice. Ideal candidates will be working towards the CII examinations and be looking to progress your career within a top Financial Planning Firm, however CII exams are not essential. Experience within the industry as an Administrator is.
The ability to provide technical support to a number of Financial Advisers is essential. Candidates will carry out a varied and demanding role and should be able to work under pressure in a friendly team environment. Duties will consist of;
- Processing adviser new business
- Preparing client files for meetings
- Gathering research and quotes for various financial products including SIPPs, Protection products and investments
- Preparing Client valuations
- Letter writing and sending
- Creating spreadsheets
- Making and receiving calls from businesses and clients
- Daily use of Plum software, Analytics and Dynamic Planner Risk Profiling software
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Administrator to develop a truly exciting career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job