Clark James Recruitment are working with a leading personal financial planning organisation to recruit a Financial Adviser to compliment the existing team.
Due to further expansion within the group our client have an opening for a Financial Advisor to join the business, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow a long term and financially rewarding career.
- Reporting to the Area Manager, the Financial Adviser will be required to achieve regular sales of new business to attain individual and company sales objectives whilst providing ongoing quality customer service.
- This will include advising clients on a range of financial products in their homes.
- An existing client base will be provided.
- In addition the Financial Adviser will carry out the following:
- Service existing customers through regular reviews.
- Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews.
- Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required.
- Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues.
- Complete all documentation required by the Company.
- Act in accordance with the FSA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives.
- Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager.
- Confident and ambitious
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A strong and proven sales track record is essential (does not need to be within Financial Services)
- Ability to liaise at all levels Qualifications
- No previous experience or professional qualifications are required for this position however candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record within sales
- FPC qualification is desirable however not essential
- This role would suit a sales professional looking to further their career
- Basic salary c£21,000 + car + commission, realistic OTE for first year £40,000 - £50,000 however this uncapped and could be significantly more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"