They are a flexible and forward thinking company, who know that having a good work/life balance is important, and that a supportive working environment is key. They recently bought on board a new paraplanner who specifically approached them due to their reputation for their working environment
Predominantly you will be advising on Pensions as well as full lifestyle cash flow modelling using Voyant software, working closely with clients to help them achieve their goals.
- Starting salary up to £50k,
- Bonus Scheme
- No need to bring clients (any you do will be ring-fenced)
- Roughly £4M FUM to allocate on day one (recurring will count towards bonus)
- Paraplanning support provided
- Excellent marketing that can provide qualified leads to assist with sourcing clients.
- Strong connections to local Solicitors, Accountants and DFMs all actively referring clients
- Quality of leads means high conversion rate
- Guidance on the best ways to market yourself
The last adviser that they bought on board roughly 24 months ago, started from a position of having next to no clients and is now writing over £250k a year. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has a great ethos and prides themselves on their reputation, and the quality of advice that they provide.
The MD of the business is also very close to saturation point in what he can physically look after, and will be looking to offload clients to any new advisers, these clients will be established and of a good quality.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job