Role: Financial Adviser
Salary: Open to Negotiation + Bonus + Benefits
Are you interested in creating and running your own financial planning firm? Our client, one of the UK’s biggest financial planning firms, are interested in speaking to you. Working within holistic wealth management, the firm are looking for ambitious and confident financial services professionals who provide a top-quality level of service and technical expertise. With limitless opportunity and uncapped earning potential available, are you ready to make the next big step in your career?
- Create a business plan with business development and work towards agreed targets and goals.
- Undertake frequent client meetings with all clients.
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, meeting their financial goals and objectives.
- Act in a compliant manner, deliver an outstanding level of customer service and ensuring you adhere to the FCA rules and regulations.
- Professionally service the needs of existing clients, create new opportunities via networking and referrals and look to build a network of professional introducers.
- In line with business standards, ensure all client data, business transactions and information are recorded in a timely manner.
- Develop your business and work towards creating a full financial planning practice with further employee’s.
- Experience within a Face to Face or client dealing role.
- Qualified to Level 4 and above.
- Self-motivated and hungry to succeed.
- Professionalism, gravitas and integrity.
- Comfortable completing investment reports and using research tools.
- Strong communication skills with clients, administration staff and management.
- Technically sound across Pensions and Investments.
- IT Literate.
- Keen to pursue further industry qualifications for professional development and desire to increase technical knowledge in specialist areas.
- Highly competitive business split + negotiable salary.
- Continued business support.
- Retirement benefits including business buyout options.
- Employee Benefits: Bonus Sacrifice Arrangements, Medical and Health Options, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Maternity and Paternity Benefits, Local Discounts, Sharesave Option Scheme and Share Incentive Plan.
- Financial Advice
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'