Aa progressive, client focused, national firm of Independent Financial Advisors are looking for like minded IFAs to join the teams across the Country, as it continues to grow our business safely and profitably. A very competitive package is on offer including client’s and renewable income in many instances.
- They offer the opportunity for employed and self-employed Financial Advisers to make a real difference to their clients
- Advisers receive outstanding support from 245 highly qualified administration, technical and investment professionals. This allowsyou to do what they do best - help their clients.
- The proposition is second to none, offering whole of market solutions for all your clients’ needs. Whatever your client requirements. Whatever their situation, we can help them manage their financial affairs.
- They have an internal practice buy out which allows their advisers to exit the business knowing their clients will continue to be well looked after and provides you with peace of mind should the unexpected happen.
- Currently working in Financial Services
- Can demonstrate a minimum total fee income of minimum £60,000 per annum
- Qualified to a minimum of QCF Level 4
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Experience in a face to face advice role
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"