Salary: OTE £50k+
We are representing a successful and award winning financial advisory firm who specialise in providing financial advice to a diversity of clients. The company has grown rapidly over the past few years and they have successfully increased their gross annual revenue and headcount, developing a secure and stable environment that is friendly and supportive. They have a strong adviser presence across the UK. They have number of excellent introducer agreements with leading UK affinity groups across the UK. They are the preferred supplier to a leading UK Union that supplies large volumes of quality client leads on a daily basis.
Our client is looking to attract Financial Advisers, UK wide who are Level 4 Diploma qualified to join their firm to deal with high volumes of client leads per month, Offering these clients restricted whole of market advice on Pensions, Protection and Investments.
This is an excellent opportunity for Financial Advisers who want to earn £50k+ per annum and want to build up a client base to benefit from ongoing fee income. The role is self employed, paying competitive fee splits 60/40 in advisers favour. It is not necessary to have an existing client bank, but if you do, our client can offer a smooth transition in transferring them and competitive terms.
All advisers at the firm receive full professional support through a dedicated and centralised Paraplanning and Administration team, releasing the adviser’s time to focus on building a strong business. They use the latest technology and advice systems to enable advisers to offer clients a quality advice service.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
- Who want to grow a client bank with real potential for high earnings min £50k+ pa
- Suitably motivated to build a client bank from qualified leads provided
- Want to benefit from recurring income year on year
- Have obtained the level 4 diploma in financial planning
- Possess strong relationship building skills who can effectively work home based offering clients quality advice over the telephone, via skype or face to face when required.
- Seeking high volumes of qualified client leads
- Want to join a firm that doesn’t expect you to work to unrealistic targets
To discuss this advice position in more detail, please contact Recruit UK on 01179-450450, quoting job ref 11938