Are you an experienced financial adviser who is looking for a lifestyle change?
Ever considered joining the 148,800 UK expats currently living in France?
Recruit UK have an exciting opportunity to for an experienced UK based adviser who is interested in relocating to France.
You will be working with one of the UK’s leading Expat Financial Planning firms who have a strong presence across the Europe. Due to growing demand, boosted by uncertainties arising from Brexit, they are looking to recruit a Private Client Manager in both Toulouse and Brittany.
The role will entail advising and helping HNW UK expats navigated their plan their financial security, recommending strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive relocation package
- Retainer of €5,000 per month
- Competitive bonus structure
- French living allowance
- Full Support - Business Development/Back Office
- Support to gain Chartered Status
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice (UK)
- 5 year + advice experience
- Strong working knowledge of cash flow management, investment planning, estate management, tax and wills.
- Ability to work independently
- Business development acumen
- Desire to live in France
France scores higher than the UK on several measure on the OECD Better Life Index, and this does not account for the better weather or the excellent selection of food. Those are just a handful of reasons why expats state their quality of life increased considerably after moving to France. Another benefits to note is that with a weaker Pound and the fact you will be earning Euro’s will mean your spending power will be higher when moving money back to the UK.
If you feel this could be of interest to you, and would like to discuss the logistics of relocating to France, then submit your details and our Senior Consultant, Louise Bibb will be in contact to run through the opportunity in detail.
Quote reference 12115