An opportunity has arisen for a talented Financial Planning Manager / Financial Adviser to join my clients to provide top quality financial advice to customers of their popular Bristol branch.
- Location: Bristol
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (35hrs per week)
- Salary: £42,000 plus bonuses and benefits (OTE £70K)
- Client bank and all leads provided
This excellent employer is ranked highly in the top 100 employers in the UK. They are committed to offering the highest levels of service and solutions in the fields of investments, inheritance tax and retirement planning to their customers and their proposition is one of the most extensive in the industry.
You will be an expert communicator and a talented Financial Adviser accustomed to providing a first class service at all levels whilst building a customer base and managing existing highly valued customer relationships.
You will receive quality referrals from the head office and your branch colleagues. In return for your commitment you can be assured of receiving the respect and rewards your efforts deserve from this superb employer.
Requirements - To provide expert financial advice to new and existing clients, leading to income generation whilst meeting the highest of standards of operational, customer service and production standards in a professional manner.
- Full Diploma in Financial Advice
- Holder of current Statement of Professional Standing
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Adviser in a regulated environment
- Branch based Financial Adviser experience
- Proven quality/compliance track record
- Experience in reviewing a client bank
- Proven track record of performance against target
- Significant experience of selling lump sum investments
- IHT experience
- Competent Adviser Status held during the last 36 months (please contact if outside that)
- Private Medical Cover, Childcare Vouchers, company paid Life Assurance and Income Protection Scheme, Stakeholder pension scheme
- 25 days holiday rising annually to a maximum of 30 days with the ability to flex in five more days per annum and a trading scheme to buy/sell days
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Training and development including funding for Chartered Status if desired
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Volunteering days
- Colleague discounts at a range of UK wide retailers, including holidays, restaurants, fashion, days out and more. Accessible via an online platform and mobile app.
- Discounts/cashback on selected products and services
We have a number of vacancies for qualified and Trainee Advisers with various employers, if you would like to discuss this or any other opportunity please get in touch via veritasassociates.co.uk.
Thank you for your interest in this position, we hope that, if you are suitably qualified, you will submit an application. If your application is of interest we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within three working days.
By submitting your CV you consent to it being downloaded and retained for use in connection with this vacancy. We try to respond to every application but occasionally this is not possible due to the overwhelming application response we receive. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please contact us or assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Financial Advice
- Inheritance Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'