A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Adviser / Financial Planning Manager to provide top quality financial advice to customers of my clients in the Slough, Staines and Epsom areas.
This position requires a capable and organised individual who does not require, or want, micro management and who is accustomed to managing complex and high net worth portfolios.
- Financial Adviser / Financial Planning Manager.
- Location: Home Based - Slough, Staines, Epsom.
- Basic salary: £46,000 plus bonuses and benefits (High OTE).
- Client bank and all leads provided.
This excellent Building Society employer has consistently been ranked highly in the top 100 employers in the UK. They are committed to offering full financial advice to their customers and their proposition is one of the strongest in the business.
You will be an expert communicator and a talented Financial Adviser/ Financial Planning Manager accustomed to providing a first class service at all levels. In return for your commitment you can be assured of receiving the respect and rewards your efforts deserve from this superb employer.
Financial Adviser requirements -
To provide expert financial advice to new and existing clients, leading to income generation whilst meeting the highest of standards of operational, customer service and production standards in a professional manner.
- Full Diploma in Financial Advice
- Holder of current Statement of Professional Standing
- Experience of managing complex and high net worth portfolios
- Experience in reviewing a client bank
- Proven track record of performance against target
- Experience of selling lump sum investments
- IHT experience
- Private Medical Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- 25 days holiday rising annually to a maximum of 30 days with the ability to flex in five more days per annum.
- Life cover
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Extensive training and development including funding for Chartered Status if desired
We also have a vacancy for a Croydon branch based adviser with a home based element covering the North Kent area.
Thank you for your interest in this financial adviser position. If your application is of interest we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your application.The information supplied may be retained for use in connection with future financial adviser vacancies.
We try to respond to every application but occasionally this is not possible due to the overwhelming application response we receive, should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job