Seeking exceptional candidates in the home counties and nationwide who have client facing financial advising/consulting/planning experience to work as wealth management advisers / advisors.
- Leads provided
- Financial support for self employed roles
- A chance to take over the company as part of a succession strategy
- Solutions for existing clients you have
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Tailored package
- Study support
The role is to take control and advise clients on Regulated products. It is essential that you already have your level 4 diploma and support for L6 and Chartered status is provided. You will be part of a successful wealth management company. Various levels are available from limited experience to advisers/advisors who have extensive books already.
The firm has a strong culture of developing and nurturing its advisers. There are employed and self employed positions as your circumstances dictate. As a realistic starting point, the job is advertised with a salary of £40k but you should expect to exceed this.
Send your CV in the first instance and a quick note on your preferred location within the UK.
Profile of candidates sought:
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to continue their professional development
• Posses a proven track record of acquiring and retaining clients
• Passionate about building long term relationships with clients, by delivering a high quality ongoing advice service.
• Can demonstrate an ability to provide sound investment advice in a professional and articulate manner
• 1 - 2 years of previous adviser experience
• Experience within financial services eg former stockbroker
- Wealth Management
- Client Facing Skills