Financial Adviser | IFA
Locations: Nationwide Roles
Minimum Requirements: Level 4 Diploma | CF30 Financial Adviser
Un-Capped Earnings + Benefits: OTE: £100K+ in 1st year
YOUR NEW COMPANY
This is an award-winning national Financial Planning and Wealth Management Business listed on the London Stock Exchange looking to grow their CF30 Diploma Qualified Financial Advisers across the UK. Offering wealth management services to mass affluent and HNW individuals. Highly profitable group, carrying no debt, and long-standing track record in Financial Services.
In total the group has over 500+ advisers across all its divisions located across the UK. They are a leading provider of financial education in the workplace supported by guidance and advice. Retained by national affinity groups including trade unions to advise their combined memberships of over 6million members.
The group carry out 200 seminars every month - educating employees around investments, retirement planning and tax planning. This in turn creates over 21,000 new leads per year for advisers.
Its unique selling point is that its proposition is a one stop shop for education, guidance, and advice to the employees of major business in the UK. The company has grown significantly over the past 5 years with AUM increasing year on year. Growth to date has been driven because the company's services has become the new HR best practice for leading employers.
The business is looking for Diploma Level 4 Qualified Financial Advisers / IFA's / Wealth Advisers with minimum 12 months experience in a CF30 UK Financial Adviser role.
- Self-Employed Financial Adviser role
- All leads and clients provided
- Advising clients locally to where you live in the country
- Access to business development support team
- Market leading self-employed package
- Ability to earn £100k+ in 1st year
- Average earnings across the UK c£123,000
- Un-capped earnings
- Able to build up a long-term client book
- Able to build your recurring income
- Able to work from home or access to office
- Manage your own diary
- Market leading IT system
- Adviser retirement package
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified UK Financial Adviser
- 12 months minimum experience as a Financial Adviser
- CAS signed off in the last 12 months
- Experience of advising clients on Investments, Pension and Protection
- Proven track record of success and achievement
- Self-sufficient and have a credible business plan
- Good at business development or looking to build up their client book
- You may have a client book already and need a superior proposition
- Hungry, driven and motivated individual - wanting to earn minimum c£100,000+
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the apply button and remember to attach a copy of your CV. One of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the opportunity and answer any questions you may have around the role. Where appropriate we can also recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment specialise within the IFA | Wealth Management and Employee Benefits Recruitment
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'