Role: Independent Financial Adviser
Package: Up to £55,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Clients Provided
Our client, a well-established and successful independent financial advisory firm, are looking for a charismatic and driven financial adviser to join their team. Due to their strong focus on developing and maintaining long-term and trusted client relationships, the firm are eager to find an individual who possesses honesty, integrity, and an excellent work ethic.
As a result of a period of continued success and growth, the firm are able to provide the successful individual with a regular flow of client leads as-well as back office support and continued professional development opportunities. Therefore, it is imperative that the successful individual will be a professional and client-centred adviser who always strives to provide the highest level of service possible.
- You will meet with prospective clients on a regular basis and provide them with a high level of service while conducting meetings in line with company expectations.
- You must outline with your clients the type of on-going service that they wish to receive.
- You will plan, work towards, and generate a pipeline that sufficiently meets your pre-agreed business targets.
- It is crucial that you contact all leads supplied within an agreed timescale and then update the business with progress as appropriate.
- You must utilise the research panel when selecting the tailored advice for your clients.
- You will ensure that all client files are kept up to date and well maintained.
- You must construct Investment Reports in line with company standards.
- You will communicate effectively with the administration team and other resources.
- It is important that you provide clear and accountable management information.
- You will have the desire to continue your professional development, whilst also increasing your technical knowledge in specialist areas.
- You will liaise with internal departments including management and marketing.
- You will hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (Or Equivalent). Level 6 / Chartered Status is desired but not essential.
- You will be a confident and charismatic individual with excellent sales and presentation skills.
- You must have exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills.
- You will be driven and highly motivated to achieve and exceed business targets.
- You will be eager to develop your career and will therefore possess a strong understanding of how you would like to achieve this.
- You will have the ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- You will be IT literate.
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'