Building Society role covering Malton and Bridlington.
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Cover
- 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hours basis)
- A range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
- Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
- Childcare vouchers
- An opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan - offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
- Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
- Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
- Eye Tests
- More senior roles also offer access to group income protection and private medical care
As a Financial Adviser, you’ll develop relationships with our customers, ensuring they receive the highest levels of service and provide them with solutions in the fields of investments, inheritance tax and retirement planning
To succeed, you’ll need experience of not just building a customer base, but also of managing valued existing customer relationships. Your extensive experience of the financial services industry and detailed regulatory knowledge, will ensure you’re able to offer an expert, personalised service for our customers’ life ahead.
You will receive quality referrals thanks to the close relationship with branch colleagues and the head office. You’ll need to demonstrate a commercial focus that leads to outcomes that are right for our customers whilst applying clear risk management and quality controls.
You must be level 4 Diploma qualified and hold a current Statement of Professional Standing Certificate. You must also have previously held Competent Adviser Status within the last 36 months and been working in an advising capacity, achieving business objectives. Inheritance Tax experience is not essential as training and development will be provided.
This role is being dealt with by Mark Hazzard