Our client offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Advisor to work on a self-employed basis. As a business they operate a strong network of advisors based across the UK, this role will be primarily based in the Midlands, however you would be home based and could therefore live anywhere in the UK. Tapping into the pre-retirement market this organisation has preferred supplier status with a vast number of corporate businesses, undertaking meetings with their employees and managing their pension plans. Their typical Advisors are writing c£200,000 per year, and generating £100,000 OTE.
If you are an experienced Financial Advisor seeking a more supported role then this could be the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity that will suit any experienced Financial Adviser, whether you come from an independent or a banking background who is frustrated in finding new clients and completing all the admin tasks that come with being a successful Financial Adviser.
The firm have secured many long-term contracts with national blue-chip companies, Unions and professional sports connections there are many great opportunities for Advisers to really maximise their earning potential.
- Attend business premises advising employees on financial issues associated with the At Retirement market as well as advice around redundancy of senior executives, investment and tax planning.
- Work to the highest professional standards at all times
- A good understanding of High Net Worth clients
- All leads are professionally introduced from seminars and phone enquiries - a client bank is not essential
- Attractive Remuneration Terms
- Full paraplanning and admin support
- Market focused training provided
- Business and personal development
- An infrastructure to fully support all Advisers delivering a first class service to clients and therefore enhancing your income
- National coverage
- Competent Adviser Status
- Ethical and willing to work as part of a team of likeminded individuals.
- Track record of investment and retirement sales
- Good compliance record.
The company’s head-office is based in Birmingham, the advisors work closely as a team and hold monthly and quarterly meetings at the head-office. They have a strong presence in the Midlands, plus clients across the UK, as such the clients can consider applicants from anywhere in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"