Job Title: Financial Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Up to £32,000
Job Reference: 15682
Are you an experienced financial administrator looking to support one of the UK’s leading companies?
Are you client focused, motivated and driven to provide a high quality service?
If so, RecruitUK are working with a thriving Financial Planning practice in central Bristol that is seeking a Client Administrator. You will work directly with financial planners, ensuring client satisfaction and exceptional service is at the heart of your duties.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Point of contact for clients and new business queries
- Preparing for a client meeting
- Processing business and pipeline management
- Prepare illustrations, key features, and applications
- Coordinate and produce client valuations
- Maintain client records
- Salary of up to £32,000.
- Fantastic company culture, be part of a team working within an award-winning practice.
- Extensive benefits including pension, great holiday, group income protection and life assurance, PMI plus additional voluntary benefits.
- Comprehensive training.
Skills and experience required:
- 2+ years’ experience within the financial service industry
- Client focused with strong customer service skills.
- Proficient with IT software such as Microsoft packages.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ideally, Financial Administration certificate or equivalate.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Bristol on a Financial administrator role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'