Financial Administrator - Manchester - £20k - £25k per annum plus company benefits
Our client is an extremely well established and successful financial company based in Manchester; due to their continued success they are now expanding their team and recruiting for an experienced Financial Administrator.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing and sending out client valuations.
- Preparing client meeting packs.
- Processing new business packs.
- Liaising with clients and providers to request plan information.
- Keeping the system up to date with all client-related dealings.
- Carrying out fund switches on the relevant provider platforms.
All applicants should possess the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience as a financial administrator
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel (must be comfortable typing up professional letters and reading and writing basic formulas)
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and ability to build strong relationships with clients and professional partners.
- Excellent organisation skills
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (flexible start and finish times available if needed as well as the option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays once probation is completed)
Benefits of the role include: Excellent basic salary, biannual bonuses, 5% match pension, company gym and shower access and ongoing career development
Keywords - finance, financial, finance admin, financial admin, financial administrator, finance administrator, administrator, admin, financial advisor, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Lancashire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'