Financial Services Administrator
£18,000 - £20,000
Are you looking for your first job in Financial Service?
Are you passionate about your career?
If so, this is the role for you! The purpose of this Financial Services Administrator job is to provide administrative support to the Financial Advisors. You will be efficient in processing the business’ and day to day tasks helps to ensure clients receive a high level of service.
Your Duties will include but not limited to:
• Communicating with clients to respond to queries via telephone, email and post
• Monitor the Financial Advisors diaries for meetings and prepare relevant meeting packs
• Ensure all record keeping systems are maintained and updated
• Obtain quotations, illustrations and supporting documentation in preparation for client meetings Obtain valuations and information on clients existing policies and investments
• Work on ad-hoc projects for the Office Manager
• Good communicator
• Literate with numbers
• Desire, drive & ambition
For more information please contact Donna at REED.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'