Job Title: Wealth Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Plymouth, Devon
Salary: £18,500 - £24,000
Reference Number: 14145
Are you seeking a position with progression and defined career development? Do you enjoy working in and feeling part of a team? Are you currently undervalued and underappreciated? Yes?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Wealth Administrator in Plymouth to join an Independent Financial Advice Firm.
You will be part of a sales support and financial planning admin team that provides administration and sales support to Independent Financial Advisers.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Diary and appointment management
- Processing "new business", ensuring checks have been completed in readiness for submission
- Monitoring new business pipeline through to completion
- Handling general "after-sales" enquiries, including general support to IFA’s, Preparation of Valuations, Change of Address/Agency/Name; Surrenders/Withdrawals; Death Claims; Maturities and Policy Information for Providers.
- General Administration such as preparing letters to clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly specialist team within an organisation that can offer a modern and contemporary working environment.
What’s in it for you:
- Company Benefits:
- Competitive salary up to £24,000 with annual review
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hours per week
- Life Assurance (3 x Salary)
- Personal Pension - Employer 5%, Employee min 3%
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Wealth Management Administration Experience gained from within a Financial Services Environment.
- Excellent IT skills (Fully proficient with Microsoft Office) and a good standard of education (minimum of 9 GCSE’s or equivalent) grades A-C
- A good working knowledge of Intelligent office would be highly advantageous
- A methodical, systematic and very organised approach, able to co-ordinate and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- You will be:
- Extremely well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to multi-task, possessing excellent attention to detail and used to working to tight deadlines.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice Firm based in Plymouth on a Wealth Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'