£22500 salary plus benefits
Randstad are delighted to be working with an internationally renowned professional services organisation who are recruiting for a Financial Administrator to join their team based in Southampton.
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Co-ordinating projects with the client's account managers, monitoring progress and reporting
- Understanding and administering the risk management process
- The role would suit an experienced project co-ordinator or office administrator
- Confidence with numbers, co-ordination and budget work
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports
For further information about this role, please apply with your CV!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'