Financial Administrator / Littlehampton / Accountancy
A large organisation on the outskirts of Littlehampton are seeking a Financial Administrator on an on going temporary basis. Possibly permanent in the future.
As Financial Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Daily/weekly reconciliations with third party information, preparing the payroll and producing reports for internal and external customers.
- Raise requisitions, receipt transactions upon delivery, and deal with mismatches.
- Support Finance Business Partners in the collation of monthly forecasts.
- Assist in the month end accounting process, to produce accurate and timely Management Accounts
- Act as escalation point for routine, simple queries to ensure that they are resolved in a correct and timely manner.
- Undertake data entry activities, ensuring that data entered in systems is accurate and complete.
- Ensure adherence to Visitor's financial controls and approval processes.
- Undertake additional or amended duties as appropriate to the post as may be required from time to time.
The ideal candidate is immediately available and has previous knowledge of working in an accounts admin role.
£10-12 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'