SF Group are currently recruiting for Financial Administrators to join Financial Advice groups in East Leeds and Central Leeds. If you are open to new career opportunities please review the below details of the roles and get in touch with me on – or email me to let me know when you are available to speak.
- Act as first point of contact for any enquiries
- Support Financial Advisers, including booking appointments and being responsible for diary management
- Accurately record and maintain client personal information, investment transactions data, within Data Protection Act and FCA guidelines
- Issue Letters of Authority, along with updating the clients data base following receipt of information.
- Develop professional relationships with Advisers and Product Providers
- Carry out all general administration tasks such as liaising with members of the team over the phone, via email and face to face; scanning and filing
- Organising diaries and arranging appointments for Financial Advisers
In order to be considered for this role applicants must:
- Have practical experience and knowledge of working in a similar role within an IFA environment
- Have a good understanding of the financial planning process
- Demonstrate reliability and strong interpersonal skills
If you feel your experience is right for this role, and you have previously worked as a Financial Administrator please call Peter on or email on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job