We are looking for a Financial Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable. The Financial Administrator responsibilities will include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with book keeping although this isnt essential.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time. This is an office based position on Newark Industrial Estate.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets