Some of the duties will be ....
• Adhere to Data Protection Regulations
• Sending letters of authority to providers to obtain current plan information. Following up to ensure that information is received back and updating internal office paperwork.
• Requesting fund reviews once sufficient information received.
• Running risk questionnaires through the online profiler and updating the system.
• Preparing reports for sending to clients, including gathering enclosures and preparing forms.
• Liaise with clients, accountants, solicitors and product providers.
• Submitting new business, whether online or in paper format and monitoring the process for its completion. Chasing up when necessary and updating the client.
• Adhering to internal procedures, including data protection, compliance requirements, keeping advisers updated, adding business to the register and ensuring the database remains up to date.
• Maintaining back office system – updating client details where we have been notified of a change.
We are very much a team, as such a new member must be must a team player. They must be experienced in diary management, be confident in their ability to priorities workloads and be organised in their approach.
You will need a background within the industry, we would be looking for someone who can prioritise workloads and someone who can work in a calm manner, this is a very busy office and this is very important for this role.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job