Salary up to £28,000pa and full benefits
This is an award winning Financial services practice of with an excellent reputation. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Administrator working as part of a productive, high performing team providing full financial planning administrative support. They require someone who has a good working knowledge of investments, pensions and protection products and ideally experience of working in an IFA practice.
- Experience of working for an IFA or Insurance Company
- Processing and monitoring of business (new and existing) through in-house systems.
- Ensuring that all client records and data are maintained accurately and efficiently
- Responsible for file preparation for meetings and existing business administration
- Produce quotations
- Strong IT skills, MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good numeracy skills with close attention to detail
- High levels of integrity, handling confidential information and sensitive matters in a professional manner at all times
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to David Sheddon at Advance Search & Selection Ltd.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Advance Search & Selection Ltd is a specialist within Financial Services and Pensions recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisers, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management