Due to growth and progression, our very successful Tunbridge Wells-based client are now looking for a Financial Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The core function of this role is to assist in the effective acquisition and retention of clients, in a role that provides an excellent stepping stone into a Consultant role.
- Requesting and obtaining accurate new business quotations from providers
- Producing Pension & Benefit Proposal Reports accurately, adhering to set deadlines
- Production of Presentation and Employee Booklets
- Effective management and implementation of own Clients and Projects
- Effectively build relationships with the clients to ensure a long and successful partnership with the firm
- Assisting in the administration of Client's risk benefit plans
- Assisting with all corporate client calls
- At least 3 years' experience in the Financial Services industry
- Some financial qualifications would be ideal
- Auto Enrolment knowledge and experience is essential
- You will be expected to study towards a Level 4 financial planning qualification (financial assistance will be provided for each exam)
Due to the nature of the role, it is imperative candidates have excellent communication skills, both relationship building and networking, with a strong telephone manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your Financial career to the next level, with a very well-established and fast-growing organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job