Undertake responsibilities, duties and work in relation to:
- Word processing Presentation materials.
- Spreadsheets and databases Photocopying Create and maintain appropriate filing systems, both electronic and paper to cover reception as required to distribute incoming and outgoing post and internal communication.
- Admin support with organising events.
- Assist with whole school mailings.
- matching Purchase Orders to Invoices.
- updating internal spreadsheets.
- using PS Financials database.
- processing and submitting monthly VAT claims.
- process BACS payment runs.
- banking of cash.
- raising sales invoices.
- experience using PS Financials
Requirements and prospects
- ICT skills, including knowledge of office software packages e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills; flexible communication style, including excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with parents, carers, children and other external agencies.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Experiencence with PS Financials is essential.
- A dynamic personality including a capacity, drive, passion and energy to succeed.
- Excellent health and attendance record.
Personal qualities We are looking for someone who is able work confidently with other people, show their own initiative, is willing to work hard and is punctual.
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- High personal standards
- experience with PS Financials
- GCSE English and Mathematics Grade A-C or equivalent Level 2 Functional Skills.
Client is known for progressing people
Flexible working hours
Free onsite parking