Financial Administrator to Director
Salary : £21,600
Full exam support is also on offer along with salary increases and bonuses.
Our Client is a team of experienced and highly qualified Independent Financial Advisers with an established name in the industry. Based in contemporary offices in North Manchester, our Client offers a professional working environment and a structured career path.
A new opportunity is now available to work director for a fantastic Chartered Financial Planner who is also a Director in the business.
You will carry out a demanding position and will be responsible for a number of tasks including;
- Type correspondence, complete forms and documents on behalf of Partners/Clients
- Check work for spelling, typographical and grammatical errors and to ensure that all enclosures are included with correspondence.
- Ensure that all details required are up to date on thee database, particularly those relating to client matters, are accurately completed in full and that such entries are updated as and when appropriate.
- To have a pro-active approach to all activities carried out.
- Filing of correspondence/scanning of documents in the appropriate file.
- Dealing with telephone calls and accurately recording messages.
- Checking partners' diaries and making appointments when required.
- To carry out any photocopying which may be necessary.
- Assisting other staff on own initiative or upon request.
- Contacting clients upon instruction of the Partners and undertaking matters delegated to them.
- Undertaking any other task which may be set by the Partner from time-to-time.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working within a similar role - preferably within an IFA/Financial Planning Practice. A Certificate in Financial Administration would also be an advantage; You will have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress in a thriving business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job