We’re recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a successful, expanding company based in central St Albans.
Our client, a financial management specialist with a great reputation created over many years, are looking for a highly organised and personable candidate to join a growing team.
You will be working within a compliant driven environment, handling a multi-tasking admin role, coupled with communication with wealth and pension providers, and advisors.
The successful candidate will be provided with full intensive training and instruction.
- Liaising with wealth product providers on new business submissions (pensions, investments), to ensure follow through and implementation of new cases and recording of the same
- Liaising with pension product providers to request and chase outstanding information required by Financial Planners
- Inputting of information to providers’ IT platforms for any new business - liaising with the Sales Director and advisors as required
- Recording information on the CRM database, including making notes and scanning documents
- Liaising with the Sales Director on processes and feedback, encouraging initiative and suggesting any improvements as appropriate
- Using product providers’ software to provide product illustrations for clients (via advisors)
- Minimum of 2 years’ administration experience within a financial environment or similar - essential
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- 'Right first time’ approach - accuracy is very important in this role
- Polite, professional telephone manner
- Good organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, confident and accurate typing
- IT literate
- Good interpersonal skills for chasing up providers and liaising with advisors
- Analytical mind - i.e. can pick up when things aren’t as they should be and have the confidence to voice them
- Efficient and accurate worker
Salary: up to £22k, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Benefits: Free parking, 25 days holiday (increasing with time in service), 3% pension contribution, 2 potential bonuses per year (depending on company performance), social events, annual conference away in UK each year
- Financial Management
- Financial Services
- Organisational Skills