R13 are currently working alongside a well established and progressive Independent Chartered Financial Advisors in their search for a Financial Administrator. The successful individual will be joining a highly reputable organisation, working within a team of experienced professionals. The main purpose of your role will be to deliver an excellent client service through essential administrative IFA support.
Your duties will include:
- To provide welcoming and professional client service at all times.
- Processing and monitoring new and existing business.
- Securing and interpreting information from providers and fund managers, updating Financial Advisers continually.
- Ensuring all client information is maintained accurately and efficiently.
- Communicating with clients, third parties and professional introducers.
- Preparing client valuations and meeting packs.
- Ensuring all processes are carried out correctly and meet high efficiently levels.
- Liaising with the Management Assistant to chase outstanding debtors and commissions.
- Effective self-management of day to day tasks and responsibilities.
You will have:
- A certificate in Financial Services (or equivalent) OR working towards qualification.
- Experience gained in Financial Services or Insurance or an IFA environment is essential.
- Working knowledge of Financial Products and/or Financial Planning Tools.
- An understanding of FCA rules, ethics and financial regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise at varying levels.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel and Word.
This opportunity could provide fantastic future career progression; you will be rewarded for your hard work and overall impact within the organisation. South Norwich city centre office location, easily accessible via public transport, salary is dependant on experience and relevant qualification up to £23,000. 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday + flex time.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Financial Services
- Financial Products
- Financial Administrator