We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a busy administration team and take on the responsibility for a bank of clients and ensure that the servicing of these clients meets the high standards expected.
They are very much a team, as such a new member must be must a team player. You must be experienced in diary management, be confident in your ability to prioritize workloads and be organized in your approach.
Duties would include:
- Reporting to Administration Manager
- Adhere to Data Protection Regulations
- Sending letters of authority to providers to obtain current plan information. Following up to ensure that information is received back and updating internal office paperwork.
- Requesting fund reviews once sufficient information received.
- Running risk questionnaires through the online profiler and updating the system.
- Preparing reports for sending to clients, including gathering enclosures and preparing forms.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job