Job Title: Financial Accounts Officer (Maternity Cover 1 Year Fixed Term)
Location: London - Belsize Park
Hours / Tenure: 35 hours a week - Fixed Term Contract to March 2019
Salary: £25,420 per annum
Closing Date: 16th February 2018 (12.00hrs)
Interview Date: W/C 19th February 2018
Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting is the world’s only movement for every girl and any girl because we believe that each of them deserves to be the best they can be. Free to make what they want from the Movement, girls learn by doing, make friends and have fun. In safe, local spaces, girls develop the skills and attitudes to change themselves, their communities and our world.
The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) keeps the global Movement thriving, united and growing.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our organisation joining our finance team being responsible for:
- The processing of all financial transactions ensuring all invoices are authorised and coded correctly into the system and payments are paid and received in accordance with agreed terms.
- Execute the timely and accurate payment runs, ensuring the accurate and appropriate income recording and reconciliation.
- Support the Group Accountants in the production of journal processing and monthly reconciliation.
- Providing first-line advice on queries around financial transactions and operations
As the successful candidate you will either have experience within a finance function or willing to learn.
You will have excellent attention to detail and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
What you can expect from us:
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A beautiful North London Location with Car Parking (Easy reach from Belsize Park, Swiss Cottage Tube Station and Hampstead Health Over Ground Station.
- Generous Matched Pension Contribution up to 5%
- Life Assurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Child Care Voucher and Bike to Work Schemes
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, you can download the recruitment pack and apply online by visiting our recruitment portal.
We reserve the right to change the closing date depending on the number of responses received. Please submit your application as soon as possible to ensure it is considered in the selection process.
If you have a disability and can demonstrate that closing this post early would impact on your ability to submit an application in time, please contact our Human Resources team to request arrangements for an application to be submitted within the original time-frame.
A Note for Recruitment Agencies:
We prefer to hire people directly and have a preferred supplier list in place. We will be in touch if we need you.